HYPERDRIVE MK2 Black Driving Light
| FREE SHIPPING
5 YEARS WARRANTY
- Single Assembled HyperDrive Mk2 LED Driving Light
- 5mm Tamper Resistant High Tensile Hex Tool
- 2x M10 40mm 1.5 High Tensile 316 Stainless Steel Bolts
- 1x M12 40mm 1.5 High Tensile 316 Stainless Steel Bolt
- 150mm tail with Genuine Deutsch DT06 Connector
The HyperDrive Mk2 Black
Engineered and developed for the relentless demands of professional drivers, setting the standard for reliability and confidence whilst operating in dark environments.
Considerable research has gone into ensuring fatigue is managed for long haul drivers, designed around obtaining long-range projection and quality of light. High quality components and the latest design and assembly methods allow the HyperDrive Mk2 to deliver unparalleled light quality and performance.
METERS @ 1 LUX
EFFECTIVE LUMENS / UNIT
AMPS / UNIT
WATTS / UNIT
The only comparison that matters.
30% More Performance
35% Less Power Draw
Unlike anything else, the HyperDrive 5K challenges the status quo. We wanted to design something that was unique and different from the typical chrome reflector based product. The metalised shadow chrome optic housing features precise diamond like accents that glistens in sun during the day.
From certain angles, the HyperDrive comes alive as the optics align with the green glow of the diode. Symmetry is observed from every angle as the design of the HyperDrive has been well designed, leaving nil afterthought additions.
100% Light Utilisation
The entire Livid range is very unique in the way it projects light. Designed with the advanced lighting simulation software, our TIR optic ensures 100% of the source light is utilised. The precise optical lens retains complete control of the light projected, eliminating hotspots and dreaded light bleed. Our TIR allows for a much nicer driver experience, projecting light in the mid to long range field whilst still maintaining an even spread of light, even in spot form.
Our TIR optic is over 34% more efficient than high-quality vacuum-metallised parabolic reflectors. Less heat, less current draw equates to increased longevity and reliability.
The Finer Details
We pride ourselves on ensuring each product is built to a specification, to maintain this standard, we hand assemble each lamp in our purpose built manufacturing facility.
The HyperDrive 5K is designed and rated to withstand the shock and vibration of a metal-track dozer rattling on a haul road. Cradled by the 5mm Stainless Steel bracket and rated to 10G for shock and vibration, it will be the least concern when the going gets rough.
The HyperDrive 5K has everyone wondering how we did it, ironically the answer is you. The HyperDrive has specifically been designed to provide the ultimate night driving experience. They may not be your first set of lights, but they will be your last!
The HyperDrive experience
- 10w CREE XM-L2 5000k Diodes – High binned rated 90> CRI 5000 kelvin CREE diodes allows for 100% intuitive vision at night.
- Totally Internal Reflector (TIR) – Computer design optics virtually eliminate wasted light and ensure optical accuracy and efficiency.
- 5mm Bracket – The HyperDrive ‘s Stainless Steel 5mm bracket is superfluous to corrugations and harmonic vibration.
- A360 High-Pressure Cast Housing – Pure A360 aluminium permits consistent heat dissipation and superior corrosion resistance.
- 3mm Bayer Makrolon Lens – Incredibly strong and equally resistant to UV and abrasion, the Makrolon Lexan lens permits maximum light transmission whilst maintaining suburb durability.
- IP69 – Crowned with the high ingress certification available, the HyperDrive 5K is 100% watertight to 12 feet.
- CISPR25 – 100% radio and electromagnetic frequency interference free. Automotive specification component comprises the circuit board, allowing for interference-free operation.
- Injection Moulded Deustch Plug – The capillary effect is in the past! Our Deustch plugs are injection moulded around the solid pins to eliminate moisture entering the lamp.
- Gore Pressure Equalisation – The HyperDrive 5K is fitted with a Gore pressure equalisation valve, allowing the lamps to equalise pressure without comprising ingress.
- Designed with LightSYNC Technology
- 9-48V DC
- 5mm Stainless Steel Mounting System
- Lifetime Warranty
- 80w / 7.6amp @ 12V DC
- Vibration dampened and shockproof to 10G
- Eight 10w 5000K XM-L2 CREE LEDs
- 7495 Effective Lumens
- 5° Pencil/15° Wide Optical Projection Lens
- IP69 – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Waterproof Deutsch® connector
- 150mm Tail connected to Deutsch® Connector
- 3mm Bayer Makrolon UV Protected Lens
- A360 Swiss Cast Aluminium
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- EMC and RFI Certified
ISOlux graph shows the amount of visible light emission at a range of distance
Spot Beam Pair
Spot Single / Wide Single
I have had LightForce lights and Fyrlyt Nemesis 9000 lights and to be honest, they aren’t even remotely in the same ballpark as my new Mk2’s.
Professional Driver – DBH Freight
Livid Lighting manufacture the highest quality Performance LED Lights available today.
Featuring optical technology specifically designed for high performance LED Lighting applications including Off-Road, Transport, Fleet, Mining and Industrial sectors.
GET IN TOUCH
Mon - Fri / 9:00am - 5:00pm
© Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved.